About the RHA
If you have a child attending Round Hill School, you, as parent or guardian, are automatically part of the Round Hill parent & teacher Association (RHA).
The RHA is a registered charity (Registered Charity Number: 1048379) that raises funds for extracurricular activities and equipment for Round Hill School, which enhance your children’s educational experience (e.g. improving the outdoor environment; funding school trips, etc.).
YOUR RHA NEEDS YOUR HELP!
You can help in many ways:
- Volunteer: even 30 minutes of help at one of our events makes a big difference!
- Share your ideas and suggestions with us for fundraising and improvements (by email, by sending us a letter via your child’s teacher - mark F.A.O. RHA on the envelope - or verbally, by phone or in the playground, see contacts below)
- Attend and have fun at our upcoming events (like the Family games afternoon day, the Auction evening and the Christmas and Summer fairs)
- Make a donation!
We generally meet on the first Monday of the month at 8 pm (time and venue to be confirmed through RHA web page). You can just turn up and without any need of prior invitation!
Get involved! Email us at email@example.com
- Mark Wakeling Chair
- Helen Ashton Secretary
- Charlie Tyrrell Treasurer
- Hannah Phipps Committee Member
- Jennifer Dann Committee Member
- Kate Murphy Committee Member
- Katy McBurnie Committee Member