Ask The Office
At Round Hill regular and punctual attendance at school is vital to enable children to achieve their full potential.
Parents can support us by: -
- Making sure children attend school regularly
- Making sure they arrive at school on time, as lateness is disturbing for pupils and staff who have already begun the school day
- Contacting school on the first day of absence - followed up by a note on their return
- Working in partnership by alerting school if there are any problems which may impact upon a child’s attendance, punctuality and learning
- Keeping medical appointments during the school day to a minimum.
- Not taking holidays in term time