Please find below a list of ideas which you can do at any point whilst school is closed.
Remember you can share the amazing things you've been doing with your teacher using Class Dojo.
- Author and illustrator Rob Biddulph’s draw-along videos
- Online tours of Louvre in Paris
- Look around different art galleries online
- Geography games
- Go on a virtual tour or Ancient Rome
- Go on a virtual tour of the Great Wall of China
- You can use Purple Mash to develop your ICT skills and for other activities!
- Learn a language (it doesn’t have to be French!)
- Live shows are being posted here each day at 9:30am, with ideas for writing and fun with words:
- Maths lessons and games with Carol Voderman. Free to join at the moment.
- Lessons and activities on White Rose Maths
- Games and activities on MyMaths
- Games on Times Tables Rock Stars
- Daily 10 Arithmetic Challenge
- Various Games
- Myleene’s Music Klass
- A number of places are live streaming concerts. Details of these can be found here:
- Have a go at body percussion! Ollie Tunmer (who was a cast member of STOMP) is sharing lots of videos to show you how to create your own music using body percussion:
- PE with Joe Wicks, daily at 9am.
- Oti Mabuse dance class, daily at 11.30 am on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Viewable later on Youtube.
- Elevenses with David Walliams, daily at 11am.
- Free audible books
- Andrew Peterson is reading a chapter a day from Book 1 of the Wingfeather Saga, “On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness”. Daily
- Find out about Science and nature: Let’s Go Live with Maddie and Greg, daily at 11am
- Take a visit to Edinburgh zoo!
- Visit Georgia Aquarium
- Cook with Jamie Oliver
- BBC Teach Live lessons for Primary schools- a range of live lessons about various subjects
- BBC Bitesize- a range of daily lessons on various subjects