Week Beginning 23rd Macrh
Welcome to the Foundation home learning page!
There is no expectation that you replicate the Foundation environment for your child at home during the school closure. As you know, our main priority is developing relationships with the children, talking and listening to them and learning through play. However, below are some ideas of how you can continue to support your child's learning at home.
- Where possible, exploring the outdoors and playing outside to continue physical development
- Any topics that you and your family would like to explore creatively and make a scrap book
- Number fun packs
- Phonics packs
- Alphablocks games and episodes: https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/shows/alphablocks and full episodes available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWYuggn-Pvk&safe=active and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQnH9f052-0&safe=active
- Numberblocks games and episodes: https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/shows/numberblocks and full episodes available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjan6evga7g&list=PLgdVMbnqLpHQ7bfSLHdTkKq2-RaAzfdsW&safe=active
- The purple mash website has lots of different fun and engaging activities. Please find your child's individual log-in in the front of their planner: https://www.purplemash.com/RoundHill