Week Beginning 30th March
Thank you to everyone who has been sharing all of the incredible things that you are doing with your child at home on Class Dojo. We love seeing what you have been getting up to. It is so great to see everyone having so much fun!
Please find below some links to many websites and apps that many of you have shared because of finding them useful and beneficial over the last week or so.
Keep up the great work and please stay well and in touch!
The EYFS team.
- It has been great to see so many of you using the daily PE sessions with Joe Wicks: https://www.thebodycoach.com/blog/pe-with-joe-1254.html
- This link to Go Noodle Zumba has some great guided sessions too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHo9QaJ1DyI
- This site provides ideas for activities children can do outdoors with limited resources:https://happyhooligans.ca/backyard-play-space-ideas/
- Here are links to lots of useful and educational apps for 4-5 year olds including some great maths activities: https://hungrylittleminds.campaign.gov.uk/#3
- Topmarks has lots of interactive maths games in the Early Years section: https://www.topmarks.co.uk/Search.aspx?Subject=37
- Many of you have been using Teach Your Monster to Read to support with phonics and reading: https://www.teachyourmonstertoread.com/
- Phonics Play has some free and interactive games too: https://new.phonicsplay.co.uk/
- They are currently offering free access with the username: march20 and password: home
- The CBeebies story time app: https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/grownups/cbeebies-storytime-app
- To support with some writing at home there is a picture of the day which is uploaded to the site: https://www.twinkl.co.uk/imagine
- You could use this as a writing prompt or the ‘Think’ activities are a lovely way to prompt some interesting discussions at home or things to research.
Please also see this important information about Round Hill's approach to home learning and some other useful information: http://www.roundhill.notts.sch.uk/attachments/download.asp?file=1222&type=pdf