Autumn Term 2016 Blog
At the autumn term Parents' Forum meetings we talked about several hot topics:
- We talked about the library closures and the implications for Round Hill. Mr Nash explained the implications for school parents who helped with ideas of how to make sure school was safe and accessible.
- Mr Nash flagged up the consultation for admission arrangements and asked parents to contribute.
- Richard Jones, chair of governors talked about collaboration with other schools and asked parents for their thoughts.
- We talked about PE kit and homework - Mr Nash said he would explain school policy in the next newsletter.
- Mr Nash asked for feedback about the transition event in the summer and we looked at areas where additional information could be presented on the school website.
You can find out more about our termly Parents’ Forum by clicking here.