Spring Term Parents' Forum Blog 2018
Please enter an introduction for your blog post here.
The spring term Parents’ Forum was held on Thursday 1st Feb at 2.00 p.m. and again at 6.00 p.m.
- We talked about the school uniform again and how parents will be able to get hold of school uniform with a Round Hill logo.
- We talked about school dinners and the improvements that were made. Mr Nash agreed to communicate these changes to all parents
- We also talked about the Daily Mile, school planners, snacks at break time, the improvements in homework since the last time the group met.
- We talked about the outcomes from the survey of next years' parents about the Year 6 trip to Beaumanor being extended to three nights. It was accepted this was a good decision for most people and arrangements were in place for parents who couldn't't afford to send their child. No child would be excluded on their inability to pay.
- The recent phonic workshop was widely appreciated and it was noted that this would have been better in the autumn term.
- We looked at the new LA holiday pattern from 2019 on wards.
- We discussed homework - in particular Read Theory and Mathematics.
The date for the Summer Term Parents’ Forum can be found in the school calendar. It would be great to see you there.
You can find out more about our termly Parents’ Forum by clicking here.