Free School Meals - Earn less than £16,190?
Who can apply?
You may qualify for free school meals if your child attends a Nottinghamshire County Council School or Nursery full time (in line with the school’s published admission arrangements) and you receive one of the following benefits:
- income support
- income based jobseeker’s allowance
- income related employment support allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- child tax credit, provided you are not entitled to working tax credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- guarantee element of state pension credit
In addition, if you are receiving one of the above payments your children will be entitled to free milk in school if they are aged seven and under (there is no age limit for children attending special schools)