26.04.2019 Ilam Hall Kit List
YEAR 4: Ilam Hall Trip 2019
Your child will ‘probably’ get dirty so DO NOT pack new or decent clothes for this trip!
The following items need to be packed into a sensible bag/suitcase, which can be carried by your child:
- Wash bag - including toothbrush, toothpaste, soap etc
- Socks and underwear (NB. We suggest that children have enough socks to be able to wear 2 pairs with wellies).
- 3 t-shirts/shirts
- 2 sweatshirts/jumpers
- 2 pairs of trousers - tracksuit bottoms/casual trousers etc
- 1 pair of jeans (for casual/hall use)
- Plastic bags for dirty/wet clothes
- Trainers/strong outdoor robust footwear (two pairs, one for indoor and one for outdoor use)
- Walking shoes if you have them – strong comfortable shoes if not.
- Hat, gloves (just in case – we hope we don’t need them!)
- Suncream – depending on weather!
- Waterproof Jacket
- A book for those quiet moments!
- Water bottle
- You will also need to provide a packed lunch for the first day.
Please make sure that the clothes are labelled. No electronic toys, mobile phones or Walkmans/ipods etc. are allowed. No sweets or chocolate for the bus journey please! A maximum of £5 can be taken as pocket money – this needs to be in a purse or wallet and is the responsibility of your child. Cameras can be taken but again are the responsibility of the children. We suggest the use of disposable cameras.