How to Apply
Children will be admitted to full time school at one point of entry.
All Children who have a 5th birthday between 1st Sept and 31st August will be admitted at the beginning of the Autumn Term (September)
For any further information, including deferred admissions, please refer to the Nottinghamshire County Council’s ‘Admissions to schools – Guide for Parents’ which is available from School Admissions on (01623) 433 499 or on-line at:
Admissions to Other Year Groups
Applications to other year groups will normally be considered in relation to the published admission number (PAN) which is 60 or 75 dependant upon which year group. ‘In Year Admissions’ are dealt with solely by the Area Education Office. Please contact (01623) 433 499 for further information.
Admission oversubscription criteria
In the event of oversubscription, the following criteria will be applied, in priority order, to determine which applications will be granted once places have first been allocated to pupils who have a statement of special educational needs which names the school.
- Children looked after by a local authority
- Children who live in the catchment area at the closing date for applications and who, at the time of admission, will have a brother or sister attending the school or the linked junior/primary school
- Other children who live in the catchment area at the closing date for applications
- Children who live outside the catchment area and who, at the time of admission, will have a brother or sister attending the school or the linked junior/primary school
- Other children who live outside the catchment area
- Click on the file below for further details.
STANDARD RECEPTION CRITERIA – INFANT AND PRIMARY SCHOOLS 2015/2016
The Local Authority is wholly responsible for full-time admissions and not the school. Parents must register their child at a local school, or with the admissions department.