Skip to content ↓

In Year Transfer

Admissions to Other Year Groups

Applications to other year groups will normally be considered in relation to the published admission number (PAN) which is 75.   ‘In Year Admissions’ are dealt with solely by School Admissions at Nottinghamshire County Council.  

To request a school place at Round Hill Primary School you will need to make a formal application through the Admission's Team at Nottinghamshire County Council via their website.