KS1 Parental Help Pages - Assessments
Key Stage 1 National Curriculum Assessments -
A School Presentation to Parents - See the file below.
How to Help Your Child
- First and foremost, support and reassure your child that there is nothing to worry about and that they should always just try their best. Praise and encourage!
- Ensure your child has the best possible attendance at school.
- Support your child with any homework tasks.
- Reading, spelling and arithmetic (e.g. times tables) are always good to practise.
- Talk to your child about what they have learnt at school and what book(s) they are reading (the character, the plot, their opinion).
- Make sure your child has a good sleep and healthy breakfast every morning!