Please see below for a list of current vacancies:
Two Grade 3 – Teaching Assistant – Fixed term contract until 31st of August 2019, possible extension to 31st August 2020. These roles are both dependent on funding for a specific child and will cease if the child leaves the school.
Hours of Work:
Role 1 Mon – Fri mornings 8.30-12.00 (17.5 hours)
Role 2 Mon-Fri afternoons 12.00-3.30 (17.5 hours)
We are seeking to appoint two suitably qualified, committed, caring and enthusiastic Assistant Teachers to join our team of assistant teachers.
You will have excellent literacy and numeracy skills and the ability to build and maintain excellent relationships and manage challenging behaviour. The successful candidate will be required to work one to one with a child.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about working with and supporting children
- has experience of working one to one with children in the primary phase
- is proactive and able to motivate and challenge children
- is creative and able to design a suitably diverse and engaging curriculum
In return we can offer:
- a well resourced, attractive learning environment
- the support of an enthusiastic, supportive and committed staff team
- a commitment to supporting continued professional development
Closing date for applications:
Thursday 10th January 12:00
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. Child safety recruitment procedures operate and the post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.