Please see below for a list of current vacancies:
Classroom Teacher - (Permanent and full time - Starting April 23 2019)
MPR 1 - 6 (Initially teaching in a mixed Year 1/2 class)
The Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint a good, with the aspiration of being outstanding, enthusiastic and creative teacher to join our hardworking, professional and supportive team starting from April 23rd 2019. The successful candidates will have an interactive, cross-curricular approach to learning and teaching.
We are looking for a full-time teacher who:
· believes in the achievement of all pupils
· loves working with children
· has high expectations and is reflective about their teaching;
· want to raise achievement through an exciting, creative and stimulating curriculum;
· is able to form excellent relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
In return we can offer:
· a well-resourced, attractive learning environment;
· happy, well behaved and hard working children;
· the support of an enthusiastic, supportive and committed staff team;
· a commitment to supporting continued professional development.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks. All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to school are strongly encouraged - If you would like to arrange a visit, please telephone to make an appointment, we will make you very welcome. An application pack is available on the school website under vacancies.
Closing date: 9.00 a.m. Friday 1st February 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 12th February 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. Child safety recruitment procedures operate and the post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.