We currently have vacancies for two teachers:
Closing date: 9.00 a.m. Friday 4th December 2020
Vacancy 1 - Classroom Teacher - (Full time – maternity cover) MPR 1 - 6 (KS1 or KS2) starting 22nd February 2021
Vacancy 2 - Classroom Teacher – (Full time – fixed term contract for 2 terms) MPR 1 - 6 (KS1) starting 1st January 2021
The Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint two teachers, who aspire to be outstanding practitioners. If you are enthusiastic and creative and keen to join a hardworking, professional and supportive team, then you might be the person we are looking for.
We are looking for a full-time teacher who:
- believes in the achievement of all pupils
- loves working with children
- has high expectations and is reflective about their teaching;
- wants to raise achievement through an exciting, creative and stimulating curriculum;
- is able to form excellent relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
In return we can offer:
- a well-resourced, attractive learning environment;
- happy, well behaved and hardworking children;
- the support of an enthusiastic, supportive and committed staff team;
- commitment to supporting continued professional development.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks. All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement. The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
Visits to school are not taking place at the moment due to COVID restrictions, however there will be a Question and Answer TEAMS Meeting call on Thursday 26th November 4.00 p.m. If you are interested please email the school office for further details. Please also take a look at the school website.
An application pack is available below.