Round Hill Primary School, Foster Avenue, Beeston, Nottingham NG9 1AE
Tel: 0115 9179262, Fax: 0115 9179263, Email: email@example.com
Head Teacher: Mr Adrian Nash
Roll: 525 (4 – 11)
Classroom Teacher - MPR 1 - 6 Starting Autumn Term 2022 (Full time - initially in Year 3/4 - fixed term contract for 12 months)
The Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint a classroom teacher, who aspires to be outstanding practitioners. If you are enthusiastic and creative and keen to join a hardworking, professional and supportive team, then you might be the person we are looking for.
We are looking for a full-time teacher who:
- believes in the achievement of all pupils
- loves working with children
- has high expectations and is reflective about their teaching
- wants to raise achievement through an exciting, creative and stimulating curriculum
- is able to form excellent relationships with parents, children and colleagues
In return we can offer:
- a well-resourced, attractive learning environment
- happy, well behaved and hardworking children
- the support of an enthusiastic, supportive and committed staff team
- commitment to supporting continued professional development.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks. All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement. The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
Visits to school are strongly encouraged, please contact the school for dates/times.
Please complete the application form as fully as possible and type a separate letter of application of strictly no more than 1,000 words. (Please note that applications longer than this will not be considered) Please indicate in your letter of application why you are applying for the post and what skills and attributes you have that would contribute to the post. Please note that all applications should be returned electronically, if you are unable to do this please contact the school.
Please take a look at the school website and email any questions to the school office. An application pack is available below.
Closing date: 9.00 a.m. Friday 24th June 2022
Interviews: Wednesday 29th June 2022
We currently have no other vacancies